Searching for your Truths

Searching for your Truths

Saturday, December 10, 2011

About Elise

In Astrology Readings by EliseI  fully commit myself  to providing top-notch personal chart readings to my clients, based on my 30 years of experience as a professional astrologer. I have  ongoing relationships with old and new clients, who  seek out Astrology Readings By Elise  when they are making life changes, or if new things are happening.  A bi-annual or annual reading is a great way to have your astrological checkup, and to stay in sync with the guiding planets in your life.

If you have any special questions, please be sure to include them when you send me your birth data: date, time, and place of birth. Readings are available over the phone, or through email.

.** I have a special interest in Bach Flower Essences. If you wish, at no extra cost, as part of the reading, I will include some information, customized to your needs, about using the Bach Flower Essences to maintain your health. (This is meant to supplement and not to replace any information from your regular health care provider.)

***I also have a special interest in Reiki.  I would also be pleased to send you some Reiki healing energy, if you wish. Reiki is a form of energetic/vibrational healing which involves hands on and long distance visualization and transmission of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment