Searching for your Truths

Searching for your Truths

Thursday, January 2, 2014


I am continuing my Christmas Holiday Special into 2014, for should we not think of every day as special - special, with both its joys and challenges. After all, many of the issues that affected us during the holidays are with us throughout the year - family pressures, pressures of relationships, money, and our own personal issues.

As part of my ongoing Special, if you order a chart reading for yourself, or as a gift for another, I will, if you wish, send Reiki healing to you, or the person of your choice, over the course of a week. There will be no extra charge for this.

Also, I have a listing of people of people to whom I send healing energy and prayers, along with Reiki healing. Should you wish more sustained help, I'd be happy to add you to this list, as well, at no additional cost to you, beyond that of the initial reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment