Searching for your Truths

Searching for your Truths

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Feedback


Here is some feedback:


Dear Elise,
Thank you again for the reading. You're attention to detail ,your warmth and ability to put me at ease--your people skills- was wonderful and now ***light bulb goes on!!!!!*** I see why it's called an interpretation!  I felt as though you took me on a little journey.
 
      Again, thank you---I can't think of enough positive adjectives to give to you and the experience....I cannot praise Elise enough. She is the REAL DEAL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this!Cindy
 
 
Super communication. A pleasure. Thank you Elise.  N.N.



Very happy with purchase . N.F.Y.
 
 
 
Elise, thank you again for the providing the clarity and insights that I needed. Also I enjoyed the numerology report; I relate strongly to the number 8 life path:) And thank you for the download of the reading. --Again, thanks very much for all the helpful information; its just what I needed. Daniel 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment